The Snuggery at High Birch Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: High Birch Interiors Ltd (company no. 11134642)] whose registered office is at [High Birch, Upper Bush, Cuxton, Rocheter, Kent, ME2 1HQ].
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who are ‘Friends’ on facebook with Kate Gummer.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://facebook.com]. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be [16th February 2018]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
We are giving away 5 x 1 night stays at the snuggery for a reduced price of £50 (normal price £100), open to facebook friends only. To be taken on any day before the 16th February. Stays will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and once requested, I will confirm that same day. Accommodation is for 2 people only. Tea, coffee and milk will be provided. We would like you to complete a review to go on the website www.thesnuggerykent.com
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: the same day
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [16th February 2018]
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to [High Birch Interiors] and not to any other party.